Win a Unique Trip to Belfast!
Fancy winning a unique trip to Belfast for you and a friend this summer, including one night's bed and breakfast, tickets to a top attraction, a Belfast Restaurant Voucher, free travel and a unique Belfast experience? Entering our prize draw couldn't be easier, but choosing which friend to bring will be the tricky part!
Free Travel on the Enterprise Train
Begin your journey with a relaxing train ride to Belfast, with return Enterprise tickets from Dublin Connolly Station to Belfast Central Station. Choose from eight journeys in each direction from Monday to Saturday, and five journeys in each direction on Sundays.
Overnight Stay at the Bullitt Hotel
Once you arrive, check in to the Bullitt Hotel for one night's bed and breakfast stay in one of Belfast's newest hotels. Located in the heart of Belfast city centre, Bullitt Hotel is the perfect place to stay, play, work and explore with stylish, comfy rooms; fresh, local food; delicious drinks and an eclectic events calendar. Enjoy a relaxing stay in your king-size bed, before waking up to their daily breakfast bag.
Titanic Belfast Tickets
Explore Belfast's rich maritime history with two White Star Premium Passes for Titanic Belfast, recently named World’s Leading Tourist Attraction. These all-inclusive passes provide admission to the self-guided Titanic Experience and SS Nomadic – Titanic’s tender ship and last remaining White Star Line vessel, as well as the award-winning guided Discovery Tour, plus a souvenir photo and discounts in the Titanic Store, Bistro 401 or Galley Café.
£50 Belfast Restaurant Voucher
Dine in style with the use of a £50 Belfast Restaurant Voucher, which can be used in 60 participating eateries, from Michelin Star fine dining and quirky restaurants, to gastro pubs and cafes.
Finally, make your experience unique to you, with the choice of two authentic Belfast experiences. Choose between tickets for the Whiskey Walk Taste and Tour (available on Thursday only), where you will experience a selection of Belfast’s best Whiskey Bars, led by Irish Whiskey ambassador Joe Magowan; or tickets for the Street Art Walking Tour (available Sunday only), where you can explore Belfast in a new light as you uncover the ever-changing face of street art in Belfast's Cathedral Quarter.
Terms and Conditions
1. Employees and their immediate families of Visit Belfast, their agencies and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion are not eligible to enter.
2. Closing date for receipt of entries is Sunday 13 August at 12 midnight.
3. By signing up to the Visit Belfast mailing list to receive events, offers and things to do, you will automatically be entered into the prize draw to win a summer city break in Belfast.
4. There will be one winner who will win an overnight bed and breakfast stay for 2 people at the Bullitt Hotel in Belfast, return Enterprise Tickets from Dublin Connolly Station for 2 people, 2 White Star Passes to Titanic Belfast, a £50 Belfast Restaurant Voucher, and the choice of 2 tickets for the Whiskey Walk Taste and Tour or 2 tickets for the Street Art Walking Tour.
5. Individual prize elements are subject to availability. Whiskey Walk Taste and Tour is only available on Thursdays and the Street Art Walking Tour is only available on Sundays.
6. Prizes must be redeemed as a package within 12 months of the prize draw closing date.
7. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random by Visit Belfast.
8. Visit Belfast's decision is final and no dispute will be entered into.
9. No cash alternatives will be offered.
10. The prize is non transferable .
11. The winner will be notified by telephone.
12. The winner must be 18 or over.
13. The promoter reserves the right to change the details of this competition at any time.
14. The promoter cannot be held responsible for any cancellations or changes to event details.
15. Entry to the competition is available online at www.visitbelfast.com/prizedraw.
16. The promoter is Visit Belfast, 9 Donegall Square North, Belfast, BT1 5GB.
17. If the selected winner does not confirm receipt of the prize by 12 noon on 28 August 2017, the promoter reserves the right to select another winner.