Ulster Folk & Transport Museum Halloween Family Festival
31 October 2017, 10am - 4pm
Join Ulster Folk and Transport Museum in celebrating the ancient festival of Halloween with a range of traditional activities. Come dressed to scare as you embark on a mysterious adventure through the museum's misty rural dwellings and dark train carriages.
- play traditional Halloween apple games
- watch a horror film in the picture house
- carve your own family turnip lantern to ward off evil spirits on Halloween night
- see the creepy crawlies show
- sample seasonal traditional fayre
- experience magic shows in the Parochial Hall
- watch as the frightening annual Halloween drama unfolds
- meet the owls in the Rail Gallery
- hide from the witch in the creepy carriage
- take part in a range of children's crafts.
TicketsTo book your tickets, please visit www.nmni.com
Ulster Folk and Transport Museum, 153 Bangor Road, Cultra, BT18 0EU
028 9042 8428