Christmas Shop Opening Hours in Belfast
Belfast City Centre extended shop opening hours over the Christmas and New Year period are below.
Please note that individual shop opening hours may vary.
To help plan your shopping trip to Belfast, take a look at our top bus and rail offers (including £2.50 Park and Ride and £2.50 All Day Metro Bus Travel) and car parking information. For the latest shop offers, check out the offers pages for Victoria Square and CastleCourt.
Belfast City Centre Christmas Shop Opening Hours
- Monday 19 - Friday 23 Dec: 9am - 10pm
- Christmas Eve Saturday 24 Dec: 9am - 5pm
- Christmas Day Sunday 25 Dec: Closed
- Boxing Day Monday 26 Dec: 9am - 6pm (Boxing Day Sales)
- Tuesday 27 - Wednesday 28 Dec: 9am - 6pm
- Thursday 29 Dec: 9am - 9pm
- Friday 30 Dec: 9am - 6pm
- New Year's Eve Saturday 31 Dec: 9am - 5pm
- New Year's Day Sunday 1 Jan: 1pm - 6pm
- Monday 2 Jan - Wednesday 4 Jan: 9am - 6pm
- Thursday 5 Jan: 9am - 9pm
Visit Belfast Welcome Centre Opening Hours
The Visit Belfast Welcome Centre is located at 9 Donegall Square North (opposite Belfast City Hall) and sells a range of unique and locally made arts and crafts products including jewellery, scarves, chocolate and sweets, Christmas decorations and cards, Belleek pottery and Irish linen products - the perfect Christmas gifts.
Normal opening hours: Monday - Saturday: 9am - 5.30pm and Sunday: 11am - 4pm
Saturday 24 Dec: 9am - 4pm
Sunday 25 Dec: Closed
Monday 26 Dec: Closed
Tuesday 27 Dec: 10am - 4pm
Wednesday 28 - Saturday 31 Dec: 9am - 5.30pm
Sunday 1 Jan: 11am - 4pm
Monday 2 Jan: 10am - 4pm
Please note these times may be subject to change.
Shopping in Belfast
- Belfast Shop Directory
- Christmas Markets and Fairs
- Christmas Gift Ideas
- Christmas Gifts for Her
- Christmas Gifts for Him
- Christmas Gifts for Couples
- Christmas Gifts for Kids
- Christmas Gifts for Teenagers