Car Parking in Belfast
Have a look at our guide to car parking in Belfast below, or leave the car at home and take advantage of Translink's bus and rail offers for a hassle free trip.
- Map and List of Belfast City Centre Car Parks
- On-street Car Parking in Belfast City Centre
- Free Parking on Sundays and in Evenings
- Translink Park and Ride
Map of Car Parks in Belfast City Centre
- Download list of Belfast City Centre car parks and prices (PDF)
- View list of Belfast City Council car parks (free parking on Sundays and evenings, and 25-26 December and 1 January)
(For guidance only, prices and details are subject to change. Please check with the individual car park for full details).
On-street Car Parking
On-street car parking charges apply Monday to Saturday, from 8am to 6pm in certain areas of Belfast. On-street charged car parking is free on Sundays and after 6pm Monday - Saturday. There are also no charges on 25 and 26 December, and 1 January.
Free Parking in Evenings and Sundays
Late night Christmas shopping on weekdays in Belfast City Centre starts on Thursday 30 November 2017. View Christmas Shop Opening Hours >>
Belfast City Council Managed Car Parks
Belfast City Council charged car parks (with the exception of Smithfield and Bankmore Street) are open and free to use outside of charged hours (typically 8am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday - some exceptions apply) which means that they are free in the evenings and on Sundays. There are also no charges on Christmas Day 25 December and Boxing Day 26 December, and New Year's Day 1 January.
On-street Car Parking
Free on-street car parking is available in Belfast City Centre after 6pm Monday - Saturday, and all day Sunday.
Translink Park and Ride
An easy way to travel into Belfast City Centre is by using Translink's Park and Ride facilities. Simply park your car at the designated car park and jump on the bus into Belfast City Centre. Seasonal offers include:
- £3 Day Travel after 9.30am available for Black's Road, Dundonald and Cairnshill Park and Ride sites from 1 – 31 December 2017 (available on mLink, dayLink and day ticket).
- Day Return Ticket for the price of a single after 9.30am available for Sprucefield and Ballymartin Park and Ride sites from 1 November – 31 December 2017.
- Cairnshill, Dundonald, Ballymartin, and Blacks Road Park and Ride sites will operate extra late evening and Saturday services from 1 – 31 December 2017.
- Northside and Eastside Park and Ride sites will operate late evening services in addition to the normal Saturday service.
- Festive Family Fun
- Santa's Grottos
- Christmas Lights Switch-Ons
- Festive Nights Out
- Festive Afternoon Tea
- New Year's Eve
- Belfast Christmas Shop Opening Hours
- Belfast Christmas Shopping Guide
- Christmas Markets and Fairs
- Black Friday Sales
- Christmas Gifts for Her
- Christmas Gifts for Him
- Christmas Gifts for Couples
- Christmas Gifts for Kids
- Christmas Gifts for Teenagers