Festive Lunch with Warren Attwell (15 December)
15 December 2017, 12 noon - 5pm
Treat yourself to a three course festive lunch and sparkling champagne
reception this Christmas at Clayton Hotel Belfast, with live
entertainment provided by local singer-songwriter Warren Attwell.
The bar opens at 12 noon, with the meal being served at 1pm.
Pre-orders will be taken from the menu below prior to the event. Special dietary menus are available upon request.
To book your place, please call Clayton Hotel Belfast on 02890 271708.
- Roasted vine tomato and basil tartlet served with rocket salad and balsamic glaze
- Traditional turkey and ham served with sage and onion stuffing, pork and leek pigs in blankets, cranberry and sage
- Northern Irish roast sirloin of beef, homemade Yorkshire pudding with pink peppercorn jus
- Simply grilled salmon fillet served with a tarragon and pea velouté and burnt lemon
- Wild mushroom risotto, aged parmesan and chervil oil
- Clayton trio of desserts: Belgian chocolate tart, raspberry cheesecake and zesty lemon tart
- A non-refundable deposit of £15pp is required within seven days of booking to confirm the booking.
- Any booking not confirmed with a deposit within seven working days will automatically be released.
- Pre-orders and final balances are due three weeks prior to your party.
- Any changes made to the pre-order or booking under three weeks prior to the event will be subject to availability.
- Once full payment is made, no refunds, exchanges or transfers can be made.
- No shows on the day of booking will result in full payment being kept with no exceptions.
Clayton Hotel Belfast, 22 Ormeau Avenue, BT2 8HS
028 9032 8511